Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Please bear with me.

*long entry*

Last week, no class on Thursday and I decided to go home on Wednesday. So, follow mom to office on Thursday & Friday. Ok, let's start with the some-cliche-story. hihi.

I think I'm a pretty stable and confident person. (mom called me as an over-confident person). Just because of that (maybe), someone whom have become one of my classmates last semester, a guy, one year older than me, never talk to me in class and recently ask me something that is out of his character. Surprise ok! The moment where you never have a chance to talk to, but in Facebook like you have known each other more than 10 years boleh gurau-gurau gitu. haha.

Let's call him Mr.A and the conversations begin.
Mr. A : Hi, Husna. Busy? Am I disturbing you? Don't know how to say this but, can I ask you something? haha
Me : krikkrik *serious mode turn on* No. Tengah edit assignments. Sure. :) What is it? 
Mr. A : hahaha segan lah. This is something that is out of character for me. Nak tanya pasal...
Me : Cool. Husna ok je. Go on.


and, he silent for almost 20minutes. ohh man, you're wasting my time! I'm doing my assignments at mom's office since no Internet connection at home. So, I quickly start the so-cool-conversations (its about heart). Dapat dikesan daripada tadi.

Me : Ok, food for thought. Or is it something.. "Tongue weighs relatively nothing but so few people hold it." Looks like I have to think something seriously, Mr. A? Ok, tell me. What is it?
Mr. A : Well, I'm trying to translate my thought into words now, but I'm not sure how words only diminish its meaning. hahaha. Ok la. I'll let you know, Husna.
Mr. A : First Q's - Siapa geng-geng Husna?
Me : (dah apa kaitan dengan geng ni? maybe dia insecure if I would tell my gang?) and, I answer this ; I'm an introvert person. Tak ramai kawan. Nabila je kawan kita and nampak sendiri kan? 
Mr. A : NICE! 
Me : huh?! *surprise*
Mr. A : For once, I'm not keeping my thought to myself. So, this is about me.
Me : Proceed. Next Q's pleaseeee. haha
Mr. A : Second Q's - Transfer credit sudents. It's a good start kenal rapat or kenal macam tu je?
Me : Kita tak peramah sebenarnya. That's why I called my self as an introvert person. Tell you what, kita tak ada roommate pun. wuwuwu. 
Mr. A : Nice! I'm interested to get to know someone from that circle. If u know what I mean?
Me : Yes! I get it!. hahaha. (walaupun hakikatnya I'm not good in guessing. But, the over-confident itself. har har har)
Mr. A : alaaaa. Segan lah.
Me : No worries. Straight to the point please. krikkrik.
Mr. A : So, please bear with me. If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. hahaha
Me : (ok, ini satu ugutan)  Japppp. Nak solat asar lepas ni mak kita nak balik. 


After Asar Prayer, have 30minutes left before mom decide to go home. So, terus end the conversations and packing my stuff. Boleh je nak chat through my smartphone. 

But...

Hey, I'm still a kid. Tak reti berbicara soal cinta. 
wagaga. 

At night, still continue with the chat after Isyak. Wahhh, bersiri gitu. Then, dia break makan sekejap and I decide to sleep early (Yang pasti sebelum pukul 11 dah masuk tidur) Next morning, check phone, around 11++pm dia nak chat lagi. Haha. Padan muka.

The next morning, I remember walking out of my room and suddenly feeling so self-conscious. I couldn't stop wondering whom he mean for. It was that sick-awkward feeling that makes you just want to run away and hide in a little cave somewhere. Why me? why me? arghhhh.

Next day, Friday and after Jumaat Prayer, he appeared to chat with me. Again. Sigh. Continue chat until the office hours end. Then, continue at night. On Saturday, I won't reply his chat. My attention and time are valuable. This is the precious time to spend with the whole family. Meet Nenek, cousins, uncles & aunts. I left my phone behind.

On Sunday, going to picnic at Paya Indah Wetland with the families. So, I won't reply his chat. On evening, going back to Uniten and suddenly, get new notifications. Sorry. Can't help you this time even I have nothing to do since no coverage for 3G on the way to Muadzam. He ask me to poke him when I reach Uniten. Gahhhhh. If and only if I have free time, sure since I didn't complete my assignment yet. So, I spend 1 hour (after Isya' Prayer) just to chat with him to make him satisfy. End up, I didn't finish my assignment and I sleep early. 11pm dah masuk tidur. Padahnya berkomunikasi melalui chat. How time flies. The power of technology. Can't deny. -_______-'

The same thing has happened to a lot of students I know. Girls, people from minority groups and first years are the common targets.

This is not passive aggression. This is not sensationalism. The intent is clear : to hurt someone.

When I have the guts to continue this story, I will. 
Bye.

No comments: