Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The time well spend

Just to let you know that I only write blog posts in extreme boredom or loneliness (which occupies most of my time).

And now, I am extremely bored even though that piece of work is waiting to be composed. But, I do not dare to touch it due to extreme indolence.

And now, I realized that I extremely bored even though I have to start practice with mock presentation since the marks will be given individually. 

And now, I really realized that I extremely bored even though the final exam is just around the corner (my exam was on 25March & 27March).

Now, can't wait to go home this Wednesday, after class (last class for this special semester) and eat Nasi Kerabu! hoorrahhh! I love Nasi Kerabu. 

That's why these two days I was lazy and feeling innocent. 

I spend my time by searching some latest songs in youtube and stumbled upon this video. Covers by Muse, Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Enjoy.


No comments: