Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Blue Lake, at last.

Last Monday, 4th February 2013, My friends and I was planning to have a short visit to Blue Lake, Bukit Ibam. Remember this post ?  Since I was too curious and excited, I ask my friend to drove me there. On this entry, I will show you the real view of Blue Lake capture by my smartphones.

Since my friend, Nabila still have a car (need to return back after CNY), so we decided to go to Bukit Ibam after settle with registration on that day.

Anyway, girls are strictly prohibited to go there without a man for accompany. So, after settle with our registration for new semester, calling one of my friend who have been there before, to drive for us. The Blue Lake which is located about 20 km from the Muadzam Shah junction on the way to Bukit Ibam, which is nearest to Uniten.

andddddd, here it is. Tadaaaaaa!


This lake is actually a mine pit that was flooded. The mine belonged to Grange Industries Sdn Bhd, an Australian mining company. The water is crystal clear and appeared blue due to the minerals content in the soil at the bottom of the lake. (Thank you, Google)

Hello, It's me at Blue Lake, Bukit Ibam.  *ignore the big & worst eyebag* :( sobss
Meet Nabila, my long lost friend. She is my friend since standard 1.

Another picture showing the wonderful scenery. We thought we were somewhere in China where it seems there is a similar lake.


After our short tour to the blue crystal lake, we had a sight seeing around Bukit Ibam town and Muadzam Shah. (banyak juga tempat tak pernah lalu lagi). Next time, I can bring my family to have a short visit in Muadzam. hehehe.

I'm going to tell my mom about this Blue Lake by showing of these photos and ask her to make some research here. (taking a sample of this water) since some info that I found from Google contains so many ideas. Some said that the water taste like air bateri and some said, this lake is polluted with some sort of chemical from the quarry nearby and I don't really know how far the truth is.

Thus, I really hope that someone would like to do some research about this blue lake. hooorrraaahhhh! :)

Next trip, Pulau Tioman. hahaha. I'm just planning, anyway. leulz.

No comments: