On this entry, I will tell you about my first trip in 2013 with my friend, Nisa.
Actually, I am not the kind of person who like to travel for fun. I prefer to sit in a comfortable environment, with close friends, loved ones or family members, gatherings, picnic and many others especially buncit perut aktiviti. haha
So, when Nisa and her family invited me to go to Genting Highlands for 3 days and 2 nights, I was rather reluctant but since long time no meet up (Nisa studying at Arau and me, Pahang) , I decided to go and we stay in Genting First World Hotel. Nisa's father already book for two rooms.
When I arrived at Genting, I felt good because the weather was very good, cooling and relaxing, felt like a free country (a term used by a friend of mine). The weather is just superb cooling it was about 14C ~ 17C. During the night, it was so cold that we didn't even on the fan and open the window at all.
| Comel pulak bila naik gajah terbang. |
![]() |
| Di Muadzam juga ada satu. Prototype lah tapi. (Pencawang Elektrik) Boleh nampak dari tingkap bilik kita. haha |
The Outdoor Theme Park is under maintenance means that not worth it for you to come here on this time. You pay for the same price but not all game you can play. All roller coaster was under maintenance and if I'm not mistaken, will be open on this coming April with a lot of new games such as roller coaster with a water splash. haaaa.
On the last day, the outdoor park was closed because of the weather. The place was covered by THICK FOG! Brrrr! Throughout our 2 nights stay, it was cold and windy. Glad that's over! I'm back home already and having sore throat, fever, flu & cough. Complete package. Baguslah. Gelakkan Pak Arab naik Roller Coaster lagi kan? kah kah :D
![]() |
| Hari ketiga nampak lebih comel sebab breakfast makan Honey Star. Kahkah :D |



No comments:
Post a Comment