As usual. Bored weekend. Spend time on Facebook, Twitter (tak sedar final exam is just around the corner) and stalk classmates punya facebook. Before approve, stalk first. So, stumbled upon some pic. The classmate snap a pic with a background of the blue lake. Since I'm too curious, so I google about the blue lake and curi gambar dari FB dia. Har har har!
and, this is what I've found. Beautiful right? :)
Tasik Biru (Blue Lake) is one of the favorite “tourist destination” for UNITEN Muadzam Shah students. Situated at Bukit Ibam, it is only 15 minutes drive away from Muadzam Shah. I guess. haha
From the pic, I assume Tasik Biru got its name because the water is very blue, it is so blue that as if somebody poured blue water color in it.
| See the difference between a normal lake color and color of Tasik Biru? |
I found this place special because you don’t get to see this kind of lake every time. Some people said that the lake is blue because of some kind of water plants growing in the lake. Some people also said that it is because of constant dumping of chemical wastes into the lake by the factories and quarries nearby.
I studied accounts and have zero knowledge in lakes. However, I am still looking for answers regarding the color of the lake.
So what do you think? Natural or man-made?
and, latest news, I heard that the blue lake is no more blue in color since the lake is near to the quarry. So sad. I just plan to have a short visit. wuwuwuwu T___T
2 comments:
Lawa nya..
Cantik kan? Tapi tak berpeluang lagi nak pergi. Hmm
Post a Comment