Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Abang turns 21! Happy Birthday Abang!

My BIG Brother turns 21!
An in honor of that, I would like to dedicate this post to 
my only brother that I have,
Muhammad Aiman Khan B Hamid Khan

WHY I LOVE MY BROTHER?

#1. I didn't call him abang. I call him by his name, Aiman.
#2. I make him my driver. Haha. Tapi selalu kena marah sebab naik motor, tinggalkan topi keledar dekat rumah.
#3. He is my punching bag.
#4. He also my bodyguard "Hoi, nak kacau adik aku? Over my dead body la wey!"
Ahah,that feels good. errr.. I hope so. T___T'
#5. Nak tengok football? Mamak kan ada. I want to watch tv, and by that, I don't mean 22 stupid guys chasing over 1 bloody ball.
#6. I will sit by his side when he's playing the Play Station and scolded by him sebab tak reti main. Tak boleh jadi partner yang baik.
#7. Nak buli? Report kat Emak kang. Lalu jerit "Emak! (nama dia)buat!"
#8. wishlist 2011 : I'll make sure you, has at least a considerable sense of fashion, because I want to hear is people called you 'abang koboi' .Tadaaa... your friend already create a new nickname for you. No more Stanley. HAHAHA. ehem, I stalk you a lot. hauhauhau
#9. He must be super smart. Smart enough to become a famous designer.
#10. I wish he has everything that deserves.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABANG!


" I'm lucky I'm your sister! "
from me.


My 20 birthday is approaching. LALALALALALA. Don't ask me what I want because my answer would be something that you will not be able to give or just give me...
the SLR would be thoughtful since I already broke the camera you gave last 2 years. hihihihi :D jokejokejoke

2 comments:

Khai said...

I already broke the camera you gave last 2 years.

err..ni kamera yang aku rosakkan dulu ker? maaf. *sedih x memasal.

HB Bro Aiman Stanley Koboi Khan.. ahaha

nor nadirah azizuddin said...

hepy bday abang nabila..
haha..