Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh, today is Bonda's birthday

22112010
An in honor of that, I would like to dedicate this post to her.
Click here to read the last year post.

For her birthday present, I spent almost RM100 to buy cake & lauk pauk untuk dimasak oleh air tangan kami tiga beradik just to surprise emak before she return home from work.
Using my money. no biggies lah abang & adik tak sumbang tapi diorg janji nak sumbang tenaga kerja.Baguslah.

Anyway, this time around, we plan to cook mee goreng abang yang sedap menjilat jari *kena puji, kalau tidak abang tak nak masak.I was the first to rejoice over it because I foolishly thought...



"oklah, mee goreng , takdelah banyak barang nak kena beli dan tak banyak kerja sangat nak tolong masak, potong-potong ayam, daging, sayur, bawang, cabut janggut udang, blend cili & etc..." 

But, damn I was dead wrong. For me, cooking food without using the microwave is too difficult. There are hell lots of work to do. =.=’  

Planning is just a planning ;p KAHKAHKAH

Then, we cancel the plan and accept abang's suggestions to buy KFC since KFC is just nearby from my house. It is pleasure to it. HAHAHA. apa-apa jelahkan?


Reasons Why Bonda Deserves the Best Mum in the World Trophy.

1. Emak is the best cook one could ever ask for (even though she could bake better cakes)
2. Emak is my fashion designer.she would tell me what's best to wear and what not to wear.
3. She's a mind reader! Which means, she could read mine, sometimes making my lie attempts futile (sometimes, not all the time) like this!
4. She's my doctor, teacher, lecturer and best friend.
5. She would take a leave whenever I'm home to have a Girls' Day Out. Untuk Kita-kita aje~
6. The way she wakes me up on weekends. She would slip into my bed and say
"nabila, bangunlah..boleh kita pergi mana-mana.."
7. She gets excited to dress me up for a dinner, or a birthday party (ini waktu kecik-kecik dulu la..) the gown & the dress~ haha
8. And the most sound reason why Emak deserves The Best Mum in the World Award is :

because Emak is my Emak. Nobody can say no to that. Yet, she's the apple of my eyes!


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAK!
We love you and we need you like a heart needs its beats. <3

2 comments:

nanibunny said...

emak kita sendiri adalah emak yang terbaik :)

hamzah ian said...

selamat hari lahir mak..