Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Twenty

Turning 20 was not as bad as what I thought it will turn out to be. Despite the ruining moments of where I had to sit for an exam (it was the final exam. 3 done, 1 more to go),I still had the best birthday ever.

Thank you for:
1# The chocolate which I bought for myself (TOBLERONE),
2# The so-called-expensive-ice-cream (CORNETTO),
3# The movie I watched (MERONG MAHAWANGSA) just nice.

Also thank you to the superb laptop & wireless. Hehe. I’m having a time to online for a while even I have to struggle for one more paper. Bless...

So yeah, I had an ice cream and chocolate and birthday wishes on facebook.

Having an exam on birthday?!
Yes, already two times celebrate a birthday at campus without family around. Pity me ;’)
but, not to forget I still have a friend that we can call them BEST FRIEND EVER.
Thanks mate. 

Hey Husna! you have to stop now! Do your revision! You have exam.
and let's just face it. For real.

No comments: