Okay, let's get everything straight. Everyone has been talking about the examination that will start as soon as the holiday ends (5 days of study week) So, please please be more aware too. I am in the Exam mode, nerd mode, study mode and finally PARTYYYYY.
So now, let's see. Hmm
1st paper : 21 APR 2011, 2nd paper : 24 APR 2011,
3rd paper : 26 APR 2011, last paper : 1 May 2011
Okay so there are 4 papers all together. Is it because there are only 4 papers so I am being very laid-back? (Padahal 1st & last paper berlambak nak kena hafal)
**********
A friend in need
Someone made me feel so touched today!
You know, a simple "I know u can do it" message can really inspire me and the fact that it's from a person I barely talk to before, it feels so warm. Like, the most unconnected person to you can be very influential to you at times.
"Kita still ada masa selagi kita belum pegang exam paper tu."
Aaaaa it really has given an impact to me. Thank you :)
1 comment:
oh, begitu ya? ok. Good Luck pal.
Post a Comment