Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Successfully introducing to our family

FAMILY MEET UP
The plan was I should come to his place first then, he visit mine. But AA already told his parents and his parents suggest to straight over come to my house to have tea-time. I told my parents and on next weekend, his family shows up at my house. We just ordered satay and bake some cake. 

Told him that my family and I would like to welcome him on 5th Feb 2019, Tuesday during the Chinese New Year Break.


"I have told my parents of our plans. But they've made a suggestion on how we meet"

"Basically, me and you with both of our parents to meet up at the same time. This is so that your parents will get to know me and getting to know my parents as well and vice versa"

"The ayat that they use is 'Taaruf'. I can come to your house with my parents or we could meet up somewhere outside"

"It doesn't have to be anything heavy like foods or something like that. Just maybe some light tea time so we all can get to know each other"







His sister was so friendly. Compare me, too introvert. Like her brother. haha.


THE APPROVAL
All in all, both of our family were happy for us. Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly and we have gotten the blessings and approval from our parents. And as they have said, it is up to us now for the next step.

"Husna, my sister is very approving of you and my parents seems to like you"

"And based on my parents advise, before that happens, we will getting engage first"

"So that being said, we will need to get together and head to Aeon Nilai so that we can browse for a ring for youuuu"
 


... and continue with our engagement day. 

No comments: