Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

My father passed away. Al-Fatihah

“I can vividly remember, my late father was a quiet man, but he had his own way of showing his love for his children. Al-Fatihah,”


Before this, I’ve been wondering, How does it feel to lost someone, especially family members?

And yesterday, it was my turn.

My father died yesterday, on 11th Feb 2019 around 16.30pm during Asar prayer. He was 57.


On Sunday, 13.30pm, we went to GH. Mom at the back and I am the one who is driving. Brother and sister come after. My father was having difficult to breath out of sudden and his stomach was really painful. Doctor advise to have operation on that evening (around 4.00pm) and told me that the chances are 50/50 since the breathing was not so good. We stayed the hospital until 12.00am and decide to going back home with my sister. 


After subuh, we headed to Hospital and there he was, I saw my father lying on the bed - helpless. Depends on the breathing machine. 

We informed our families and they came to hospital.

The doctors already transfer my father to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) on last night, 19.30pm but nobody was informing us. We waited outside of the operation theater until midnight. My brother and mom sleeping in the car. The doctors truly begging sorry from us for not informing last night.   

The nurses and doctor did try their best to save him, but Allah knows what is best for him. Indeed. He left peacefully. Everything went smooth for arwah. Alhamdulillah :)


All I have now is my mom, brother and younger sister. 
How do I feel? I don't know. Mixed up for sure. 
Life is like this. Nothing is certain in this life accept for death. 
Everyone will die someday. So I have to make a good use of it. 
I guess, I said enough. 
Thanks to my friends for your condolences and thank you for reading.


Al Fatihah, Allahyarham Hamid Khan Bin Hasim
28.05.1961 - 11.02.2019
You will be missed.

No comments: