Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Waiting and hope

Dear, Faisal

It actually kills me when we don't talk.
It kills me when you ignore me.
It kills me when you're busy with your life.

Why you suddenly distance yourself from me?
I am half hoped you'll come back to me someday, explain the reason you left me unspoken. 
But now, I guess, I should stop hoping.

In a way, I hope you find the happiness you deserve.


I know we can't be together right now, we're just too far apart, and I understand that.

I also know that logically you will probably never actually see this post, either.

But the same part of me that have no ideas what you are doing currently, regardless of the way things are right now, believes you will somehow find this post.

I look forward to nothing more than a clarification from you.

No comments: