Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, October 5, 2018

Family Birthday Template - Part I

Hi, blog!

Just so you know that I was in charge to prepare a list of birth date for all family members. Name it from uncles, aunts, cousins, nephew and nieces.

So.. let me show you some of the birthday template that I already create. 








   




This template will be posted on our family whatsapp group and my pak long will be in charge to remind everyone that any family members have birthday on that day. By that, people will wish any family members that celebrate his birthday and I find, this is the way for us families to chit chat and have some jokes in our whatsapp group. Mengeratkan silaturrahim, gituuu.

Anyway, I manage to share from January until May only. Will share the rest on next post.

No comments: