Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, September 7, 2018

MIA Member, finally!

Proudly to announce you that I am now a Chartered Accountant Malaysia that brings my name with a title, 

Nabilatul Husna Binti Hamid Khan CA(M) 


I thank myself for all the hard works, sacrifices and efforts in order to get my name with a title, after 3 years of practice. Thank you also to my family members who support me in all I do in order to achieve this title. Without them, I did not know if my journey as an auditor/accountant would be in flying colors and can make my family proud of me.

********************


Let's aim for another title in two years time. 

CA(M) - Checked!

Tax License - Another 1 year. 
- Can achieve for a title under CTIM
- Paid signature as tax agent

Audit License - Another 2 years time.
- Can have paid signature
- Own an audit firm Husna & Co. (AF0000) hiks.

No comments: