Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Saturday, August 25, 2018

A date with AA

Hi, blog!

My first date running smoothly. Hahahaha. Acah je!

Well, I spoil my date by arrive late. We promised to meet each other at 3pm and I arrived 30 minutes later. So bad lah Husna

Then, no parking. By the time I want to enter the entrance, the guard ask me to go to another parking lots which is at the level 3, on the next building. Ok lah fine. Just told AA that I am late due to find parking. He straight away waiting for me at the lobby, which we are at the different place actually (I park my car at the next building)

Done with parking. Another problem is, once I am going down to the lobby, I am quite lost. I have no idea. I am too nervous, I guess. Just told AA that I wait him next to the money changer, the first shop I find once I am going out from the lift. Luckily he offer himself to find me. Haha. He is the one who ask me just wait at the money changer. 

We had a chit chat the the Makan Culture cafe. Since I am too full after attending two kenduri (wedding & Dr Asmat's house warming), I just order blueberry cheesecake. So delicious. I eat it alone. Ohh well, I do give some to AA. Had myself with two drinks (so greedy) and I do test AA while he is having his late lunch. 

I ask him to recite doa makan and he did it. Ok lulus. Some man are too shy for this.

Then after we are done with late lunch, second test is I ask AA to go for Asar prayer before going home. We find surau and had our Asar prayer first. 

I just wanted to see his reaction. If he just "we can solat at home, Husna" that was the only date we will had. 

After Asar prayer, we sight seeing around the mall and headed home after that. 

At night, he text me that he is looking for another second date. Hehehe. Success! I think, he likes me. Hiks. 

That's it. Looking forward for another date, he said which we ourself do not know. Should pray a lot. 

No comments: