Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Respond to a date

Hi, blog!

Remember about AA? 

He finally asking me to go for a date. Hehehe. And I said YES, of course! 

Well, since he is on a week of leaves, that's why. It is hard to meet him, anyway. Busy working (yes, he is working on weekends too) and his shifts are different every week. Actually he is currently having vacation in Langkawi with his family. He told me that his mom already break the secret by told his siblings about AA is going for a date. Kahkah. Funny he is. 

So, I will meet him for the first time after chatting for almost eight months. 

Guess when I will meet him? 
On this Saturday. Hahaha. Ohh myyy, I am so nervous. 

He already decide with the venue & time. Such a gentleman. Uuuuu. He actually ask his sister which place is suitable to have a date here in Nilai. A Mesamall, it is then. 

Will get ready to meet him this Saturday around 3pm. 
Pray for me. 

I will share the story of our first date later on, ok blog? 

Bye.

No comments: