Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Life after uni and how I got my job without unemployed for so long

Hi, blog!

I am fine. Just busy with audits and love life. Haha. Joke. Pending audits and need to urgently amend, thus I have no time to meet you.

Anyway, I was recently asked by friends and relatives about my life after uni and how I got my job without unemployed for so long, etc and so I thought, why not? Did not expect somebody wanted to know about introvert like me. Haha

I know how difficult it can be after university, having spent pretty much your whole life studying and then not knowing what to do and even if you want to carry on in the career you studied for at university, so this post is going to be a little about what I did and my tips for getting a job you want.

Basically, I am in accounting field. Right after SPM, I got the chance to practice at uncle's audit firm and even I do not know what audit is about, yet I am doing the secretary and being a despatch went to SSM, a driver to uncle, etc. I believe that when you grab as much opportunities, this will ease your future as you're familiar with it. Easy to handle. Independent much all I can say.

Through my diploma, I spend my time by practice at uncle's for every semester break. I am money minded just so you know. Haha. Make a deal, and that's it. Even for two weeks, I still manage to have my own pocket money. I put as much efforts and I can buy my own Saga FLX right after diploma.

Same like degree days. I spend my time practice at uncle's and the job scope are getting bigger. From account, I start doing audit. The working paper only, not the audit report. Halfway to prepare full audit by myself. Proud. Due to this, my lecturer call me "young auditor in class" since the very first time of audit class, I can answer what audit is about. He even told me that "I haven't start teaching and you can go back and practice by yourself". Since that, I am afraid to enter the class just because I am lazy to answer questions (when classmate was not able to answer it) yeahhh you know me, introvert much.

All I can say is... I don't have time to party. I am not stingy, but I am thrifty. I monitor my own account. I write for every transaction I made on a small note book. Let be Kuih, RM 1 for the day and I will write it. It is call as addicted. Hahaha. I start doing this when I have to manage my own money. No regrets. You need to be focus. Do not being so lazy. 

Anyway, with the experience you have, you can write it on your CV / resume. I can say that my CV is good compare it with my classmates. I have the experience, unlike them, experience during practical. I guess, because of that... I can choose which company or firm I want. Just so you know, blog... right after degree, I go for six interviews between two weeks. I get the offer, but after doing some calculations, I have to decline the offer. And make it to ten interviews in a month. When I realize that I have to work as soon as possible, no time for holiday (workaholic much, hehe) and I choose to work at audit firm. Simple. I can practice and get the title first as I want to. 

Due to that, I ask my little cousins to study in accounting field and follow me as I am able to guide you. Hehehe. Ohh ya. I ask my sister to take Bachelor in Accounting even she do not have any basic account.

"You will love accounting soon when you realize that you love money so much." (Husna, 2016) 


Bye, blog.

No comments: