Hello, blog!
Finally after one year of waiting (since Uniten's convocation once in a year, not like UiTM), the long dream graduation ceremony had come on 20th August, 2016. I am so excited with it and think that it would be a very fun day. Buying everything new from top to toe as I am such a perfectionist that everything need to go well on my convocation day. It was such a hard mission to find a fully-covered black high heel which I really wanted to fit on it. There is not much choices for me to choose from the most shops, name it Parkson, Bata, Clarks, etc. I almost give up and... finally, manage to buy it at Bata, not the black one, but soft chocolate-cream-ish in color. Hahaha
Actually it is nothing to be shouting about and it is just a normal degree graduation ceremony where there are thousands of people graduating their degree life every year. Whenever graduation ceremony is mentioned, it usually conjures up images of tiredness, boredom and sweating and now, I finally believe about it. It's really tiring and exhausting. Only sleep around 5 hours before the day, I have to reached the university and register myself early in the morning before 7.30am. Then waited and mushroomed inside the hall for hours until my turn to go up the stage and it was like only few seconds for me to be on the stage.
Everything started three years ago when I decided to attend university to study accounting. I have to be honest though, I definitely had tough moments when I wanted to give up everything and go straight back home. Living far away from your family and friends it‘s never easy, especially at a young age. But, I was lucky enough to soon make new friends that shared this amazing experience with me and that made me feel less lonely. At first, it was a hard decision to made when I decide to quit from UiTM for Bachelor Degree, where I supposed to further studies at UiTM Machang, Kelantan and decide to enter Uniten. I do keep quiet, without informing my friends (where they are pretty excited when the results are out) that I decide to change to Uniten and can't continue studies with them. Later on, they know the reason.
Now everything is about to change, I am moving to another town, and the process of adjustment is about to begin all over again, and I must admit it scares me but it also excites me.
After the ceremony I had the chance to catch up with my classmates and take a few more pictures. We even had the chance to celebrate with some drinks and catch up with our lecturers in the entrance hall, which was a lot of fun!
It was such a special day for me & my family and the perfect way to celebrate three years of hard work. At that moment, I was completely overcome with emotion as I saw my family in the crowd and realized just how much support they had given me throughout my degree, and how grateful of that I was. I am a bit emotion during the gold-award student's speech. So thank you Universiti Tenaga Nasioanl for a day I will never forget. Anyway, let the pictures do the story and can't wait for Perhentian trip with my best friends at the end of the month. Wuhoooo. So blog, bear with me. I will share with you about my trip to Perhentian Island. See you on next post!
Bye, blog.
![]() |
| The Datins. Since day one in Uniten. |
Nabila Izzaty, a friend of mine since standard 1, but we lost contact when I moved to Kajang (before, Bangi) during standard 5, and we meet again at 21 years old.
![]() |
| Finally, I know what to do after whole 6 years (even more!) of submitting my life to accounting. |
![]() |
| Thank you, everyone! |






No comments:
Post a Comment