Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, August 8, 2016

Last Raya and the visit

Hello, blog!

Sorry for abandoning you for so long. Well, since Husna is busy with audits and tax, I rarely talk to you, blog. I do realized about it, though. Sorry :(  But anyway, I present to you my picture during the last raya visit to uncle & aunt house a week before Eid ends. Yes, I used to share with you my raya picture and I share it here just to keep track on my memories, not to entertain others or being famous in virtual life and so on. 

 

 


Pictures are courtesy of Afiq. He is the photographer in charge. Well, during the event, my family and Busu's family are exist hahaha the rest are busy and pay a visit a bit late. It was fun to have your families, your loves around you. I guess, this is the only time you had to gather with your family.

Anyway, I decide to further studies with professional course, ACCA on this coming October (after postponed for almost one year kahkah) Pray for me. Mom ask me to do it in UK or taking CPA in Australia, but I choose to do it in Malaysia. Easy for me. Challenge accepted! Hahahaha

Ohh ya. I am patiently waiting for my big day on 20th of August and can't wait for my Perhentian Trip with best friends. huhu

Bye, blog. I need to settle down with Economic Cencus 2016.

No comments: