Hi, Blog!
Sorry for being silent for almost two weeks from previous post. And today, I get the chance to telling you some stories after done with personal tax which is the dateline is 13th May 2016 (yesterday) and I am free now. Yey me!
Yes, it is about my upcoming plan. Lately, I have been dreaming on something that always come in my mind and I am not sure whether it just a dream or something that pop-up in my mind and sometimes, I find it is dejavu!
Anyway, last Thursday, I got the chance to go for Online Accounting Software training at High Pines Training & Consultancy in Bandar Sri Petaling. I went there with my boss and he already paid it for me. The course is about Intuit Online Bookkeeping which is based in Singapore. What I can say is, the software is just awesome. In terms of its very sign security and 24/7 security where you can get to know if someone have passed through your system and making some changes or copying data or what else, you can monitor it from Audit Log. That was the most mesmerizing function of the system. I can't say NO to that. Ohh ya, not to forget, I already certified as Intuit ProAdvisor. Hikhik.
Anyhow, it was such a big achievement for me as I score for 98% from the 3 exam. First and third exam, I got all questions correct and making two mistakes on second exam. Actually, I was scared to seat for the exam as I was been busy with personal tax yet my boss already remind me to study two weeks before about the program.
Thus, as a former student which is always studying at the last minute, I pay attention during the whole day training since the instructor first mention "If you pay 100% attention, you will score for 98%" Hahahaha. Related to my score. During the training, half of the participant pass the exam. The instructor also advice to us to become master for this online software and can work at Singapore after this. I do not want to go to Singapore I want to get marry first. LOL.
The program is still new in Malaysia. I have the urge to go for this training because of my boss. Since our clients, a few of them are foreigners, thus my boss (where I find he has strong connection with the foreigners) and going for training at Singapore before and introduce me for this online accounting software. Later on, I have to monitor this system for two client, for three months before the client himself manage the online account.
And what I plan for myself in near future is, I already have my ca title and achieve as many certificate during my practice. After this, my boss will send me for MPERS training and he already plan for me that he is going to send me for one month training at Future Trend (his bestfriend's office) to gain knowledge as my boss is really busy to guide me and he is feeling guilty. Haha.
I guess, that's all from now, blog. See you later. I have another planning with my man. hiks.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment