I miss you, Batman.
It takes 45 minutes for me to drive to your place. Kalau takut driving secara tiba-tiba, mungkin 1 jam 20 minit baru sampai to your place. You know me. Haha
Let's meet up tomorrow. Buy me a slice of cake and I belanja you mee goreng mamak telur mata. I know that's your favorite. Thanks sebab selalu ajak saya makan mee goreng mamak telur mata sampai saya boleh rasa macam nak makan secara tiba-tiba. Tapi mamak area my office tak masak sedap compare to your place.
Thanks for your advice regarding the car matters. You just like a personal consultant to me. If I take the wrong step, surely I will feel regret.
And, thanks for your effort going to post office just to post to me the Dermosol. I really appreciate that. I know you really cherish every single time.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow, Batman! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment