Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Iftar with boss

Hi, blog!

Sorry for abandoning you for so long from my last post. As usual, Husna is busy meet up the dateline. Hectic month for me. 

Anyway, Ramadhan Kareem to all Muslims out there.

Today, since my account is still pending (waiting for client to send over the documents) I find my time to text you, blog! hehe. 

Last night, we had some dinner treat by boss. He asked us to choose a place and we decide to eat at The Windmill, Kompleks Sukan Airport, Nilai. I had lamb chop & fish grill with apple juice. 

Tadaaa! I don't know why the picture is blur. Any problem with your iphone's front camera, boss?






Anyway, yesterday was not a good one. I had a small fight when I accidentally tell him that I wanted to go for a holiday at Perhentian Island with my best friends on August. He won't allow me, though. I is sad. 

Explain to him that this is my best friends trip on this year. Besides, I will having my convocation on this coming August.

I was a bit regret for accidentally talk about my best friend's plans. We plan for a trip, four times in a year. We went to USS on Feb, Ipoh (food hunting) on April, Perhentian Island on August and December, we haven't decide yet. All in all, we decide to go for a travel on this year since all of us didn't have any commitment yet (some of us decide to getting engaged by next year, and who knows, Husna will getting married by next year kan?) Haha. That's why we told our parents to allow us having some time with best friends and our parents already approve it! :) 

It is ok. He already accept me, who enjoy meeting my best friend and knowing me that is anti-social person. Haha.

Bye, blog. See you on Raya. 

No comments: