Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, November 23, 2015

Surprise note for mom

Hi, blog! 

So, yesterday was mom's birthday and what I really do to surprise mom on her birthday this year is...
Tadaaaa


I left this picture-note on mom's computer last Thursday (as on Friday, mom was on leave as we wanted to go to IKEA Cheras). I bet today, (this morning) when she arrive at her room, she will get surprise and smiling alone :) hihi.

Mission accomplished! This morning, I left mom at lobby as she can go upstairs first and I park my car at the back of faculty. When I enter mom's room, she was smiling at this picture-note and paste it on the wall. Mom was curious when I had a chance to paste it. Hehe. Told mom about that and she even forget to on her computer. Hahahaha. Too excited!

Anyway, I have resign and got a chance to go to mom's office on this week (before getting a job). I wanted to declare that...for the time being, I am mom's personal chauffeur. hiks 

Ok. This is mom... celebrating her 56 y/o birthday yesterday.


Happy Birthday, mom! I love you like a heart need its beat. Muah! Muah! 

ohh and the cake, I bought from the secret recipe nearby. Bought three slice of cake (Indulgence, Macadamia White Choc and Tiramisu). Even I bought for only 3 slice, but we didn't manage to finish the cake. The white macadamia choc cake is just nice. We love the taste and the indulgence as well but the tiramisu is too bitter. Should buy the red velvet, I think (as suggest by my friend). But mom dislike the coloring cake. She didn't accept any cake that use artificial colors.

Talk about present, I bought mom an electric pressure cooker and meat mincer from Lazada. Bought one month in advance. I spend for MYR440 to buy these two. Well, mom is having the temperament look at kitchen electrical equipment and mom once told me that she wanted to buy one electrical kitchen appliance once in a month. *faint* 

Luckily mom's Cimb click has blocked and I do control the Lazada website. Unfortunately, the Lazada has send its offer to mom's office email. Then? what to do? Hahaha. I do not have mom's ukm password. Whenever she scroll for her email, she will capture and show it to me. I want this that yada yada. Yeahhh we need to discuss it first. Approve, I will buy for mom then. By that, mom will happy when my brother bring her things to home (postage to abang's office)

Whenever mom told me that she want this and I told her that mom is already have this and she wanted to buy the new one, mom will be like "I buy this for you. You will use it soon whenever you get married" Hahaha seeeee. Mom is good at planning. Ekekeke :D 

Ok lah blog, I hink that's all for today. Later on if I got any interesting stories, I will share with you. 

Bye, blog.

No comments: