Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Me and Facebook at the moment

Hi, blog!
Sorry for abandoning you. Not too busy, I guess... but I feel stress. A bit.

Anyhow, since I am back on Facebook, the more negative things around. Serious.

I don't usually judge people. But looking at the citizens of Facebook, it's very hard for me not to go EIYEWWW, or FINEEEEE, or WHATTT??

...and I am raving too on Facebook. For sure thing, in mutual love, lovey dovey indeed. For me it's very natural, that's who we are, what we do in real life, not just Facebook. But, I don't know. I don't expect people to like things I write. After all they're very personal. And I don't do random liking commenting whatever. I don't know how.

But, for one's Facebook, they have their own style. 

Well you can say I'm judgmental. But once that crosses your mind, bear that you are actually being judgmental towards me as well.


So, here are TEN facts about me and Facebook at the moment.

1. Since I started reactivating my account, I've 'Unfriend'-ed more than 20 people from my list and approved less than 3 friendship requests.
2. I appreciate privacy. I don't simply reveal my Facebook name to just anyone.
3. Assuming the same goes to my friends, that's why you can see the friend of mine without last name there.
4. Mr. VirtualLove if you feel you need some publicity, kindly let me know and I'll be more than happy to reveal your real Facebook name here.
5. I'm in mutual love with _____ Yes, we mutually know it's MUTUAL. Not an iPod Touch can beat that.
6. Yes, this is my real Facebook account after some screenshot editing.
7. I've been vandalizing my friends' Walls with the Singapore trip concerns. I WANT IT TO HAPPEN.
8. With me back on Facebook, means I'm back as a stalker.
9. I like stalking my friends' photos (esp the vacations) the most. And often found myself in awe.
10. I've been wanting to add someone on Facebook, but still don't have the courage to. Chicken.

No comments: