Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Done with second phase of peak period

Hi, blog!
Sorry for abandoning you. 
Guess what? I am finally survived with second phase of peak period. Proud!

Well, entering audit field you have to know when was your company's peak period. Usually same as others. June-July would be the first peak period and October-November would be the second. This time, I do not need to going home late until 10p.m anymore as I managed to use time wisely. The first time is because the company I am doing audit, the revenue incur is one million so can assume the time taken plus I have to do it alone.

But this time, even there are about four company need to settle with audit, as long as not the big company, I still can going home as usual. Hehe.

Ohh yes, I am almost forget to tell you, blog. I already have my Johnny back after 40 days. Wuwuw. I feel scare to drive. These 40 days, I have not driving at all. Thus, journey from office to home that I always take around 30 minutes, going to be 40 minutes. Haha. I drive slowly.

Anyway, on this entry, I would thank someone for giving me the Dermosol (refer previous entry) as my skin is getting better. Thank youuuu. Please accept my lunch treat (soon) even I know you feel 'tak macho at all' during the first meet up. Please please pleaseeee.

I think, that's all for today. I need to plan for my trip! hehe



No comments: