Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A parcel full of health

Hello, blog!

So today I wanted to share with you the gift that I received on last week. It was a medicine. Yes. Sounds funny? Hahaha yesss but I really appreciate it, though. 

Somebody's have send me a Dermosol! In order to cure my skin face. I have acne and allergy plus the scars. He suggest me to used Dermosol as he use that cream for any inflammatory skin aches.

This Dermosol I declare it as a personal gift. There's nothing like receiving a gift that has some personal touches from loved ones. Hiks. It could be something that we both only understand. It shows that great care and consideration went into the gift and it makes me feel even more special. Also, every time I used that cream, it will remind me of him and our relationship. *smile*


Tadaaaa! Pardon for the bed. Haha. Not mine. 



Anyway, this one I bought before he gave me the Dermosol. Told him, I bought it from the pharmacy and as long as the ingredients are still the same, which contain clobetasol 5%. Bought it for only MYR10. He won't let me to use the cream and willing to buy me the Dermosol and post to my office. I have try to used it for 2 times (two nights) only. But this cream have beautiful smell compare to Dermosol. Hahaha



The parcel has arrived! 

  
Anyhow, I do appreciate his effort, willing to buy medicine for me as to make me feel more confidence afterwards (since I have acne and the scars on my face) and willing to meet him personally. Hiks. 

I love you like a love song.
Thanks for the Dermosol. Will upload my latest picture soon. Hehe

Please allow me to treat you for lunch. You can't say NO to that.

No comments: