Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Someone

Hi, blog!

First, I want to apologize to you as I have been busy on these two weeks. I do not know what makes me really busy. Sigh. And sorry for postponed so many stories. So today I wanted to share with you about the person whom I met during last Ramadhan.

Well, I got the chance to know someone whom his father is well-known in Bangi, since my childhood days, my families always going to his father's homeopathy. At first, he did not told me for who he is. I am just amazed with his education, more to Islamic field as he went to Islamic school since primary and to university and quit during his second year, just to study about public health at Medan and become homeopath.

Ok, let's make the story short. After knowing and become his friend for almost 3 month, I got the sign to reveal something. He is about to engaged (week two of EID) , yet still wanted to be my friend. I reveal to him one week after he got engaged. Hah! His fiancee add me on Facebook. That's the first start.

Something wrong right after you left a comment and somebody add you on FB. Haaa. I did not approve that person (his fiancee) at first. I just delete after stalking. Haha. Then, she add me back. Got the point? Yes, she really wanted to know me. Ok then, I approve and got a message from his fiancee. 

Truth to be told, she wanted to know for who I am. She got the instinct. And no secret between us. I told her everything about her fiance (As I've mentioned before that meeting with that guy was really a mistake). She cried. Well, not to mention about what she told me. She never accept her fiance. They engaged because of family arrangement. Her fiance really need her thus, the engagement. Have to accept for the sake of family's name. Nasi sudah jadi bubur, she said. She even told me that one man, an engineer wanted to meet her family and planning for a wedding after raya, but her fiance meet the family earlier. 

Ok. Enough said. I dislike to share the whole story. Past is past. I do not want to remember anything. I am glad that Allah show me who is the right and wrong person to me. Alhamdulillah. I always seek to Allah to fulfill my prayer and I do ask my mom to pray for me, If that person come to my life was a blessing or a mistake. 

And tell you what? I am now a good friend of his fiancee. Hehe. I even buy Abaya from her. Nice one. Simple yet cheap. Like Rayyan Haya'. Maybe after this can repeat order from her. Hehe. Thanks for being my virtual friend, L. 

That's all from now, blog! See you later. I need to finish up my audit report as tomorrow is a public holiday. Yey! 

No comments: