Hi, blog!
So, today's topic I bet kinda interesting. It is so sudden that I think about this. Haha.
Nahhh actually it was over my past during my secondary school. Haha. Right after SPM, I've met someone who are same age with me, yet he already starts with his foundation studies in UTP. Do not want to remember those days. Haha
Well, what am I going to discuss today was (refer title)... hmmm
I don't really believe in cyberlove. Meeting on the internet, and then meeting in real life, of course. In retrospect, it will be no different from meeting any other place. Maintaining a real, loving relationship on the net for more than a short while, without meeting. However, maybe I am old fashioned, but nahhh can't imagine it working out that way. Hahaha.
But anyway, I think it's a great place to start (to those who are really introvert, at certain age worried still got no steady boyfriend, etc.) but, once you meet in person it's another higher level.
You can get really intimate and deep with someone through text (if you can type good and fast and have a great imagination). It's also often much easier to share deep feelings or embarrassing thoughts with another through text rather than face to face. It's a great safe zone where you can really think before you talk, rephrase questions and answers for maximum effect (some sorts like arranging sentence/paragraph before you text), and if it gets too intense, you can always comfortably leave the conversation without feeling obliged to stay longer out of 'politeness'. Hahaha.
But when you meet that same person in real life, it's like learning to talk to them all over again. Sometimes the transition is easy, but they're still so called a 'stranger' in the sense that you have to learn their mannerism, expressions and how they relate to thoughts, quirks that can become annoying real fast (like mouth-breathing, lol), etc.
Thus, prefer to be stuck on online and you'll really miss out. Hahaha
I don't think so I am easy to fall in love in cyberspace. To have a close friend, maybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment