Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, September 28, 2015

My first ever after driving for 6 years

Hi, blog!

So today, I want to share with you about my first experience involved with small accident. True! True! I had an accident last week, one day before Eid Adha. I was on my way to office.

To be short, it was raining and slippery road (maybe) as I see there are the remains of felling tress (I don't know the exact word, sorry) at the road. I was driving downhill and suddenly, puff! My car was spinning, bump with the fallen trees and divider on the left before hinder the two lane.

No worries, my car's engine still on and I am quickly open up the door to look at the right front tyre as I can move my car to the left side, but... It was flat. So, I off my car's engine and meet the uncle who stop his motorcycle to give a help. Glad, I meet this uncle as the road are clear and luckily not involving other car.

I was shivering at that time watching my car. I do not know how to feel. To cry or to laugh. I do not know. hmm. That uncle asking for a 'tiga segi' and I was blurrr. He open my car's boot and find the tiga segi.

Around 5 minutes after, came two officer proton. They are from Proton nearby. So, they settling my car. That's it.




Tadaaaa. Hahahaha

Ok, blog. I have to go now. Later on I will continue story. Bye.

No comments: