Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

My mom is so funny

Hi, blog!

So this time I want to share with you why I laugh so hard when my mom making jokes.

First, 
I don't even know 'Siput Gondang Emas' is really exist. I mean, I don't know that word, even the creature! hahaha. Lame Husna. (only found out at the age of 24)

When my brother told me "Do you want to eat siput? Siput Gondang Emas" (making jokes) and he even laugh so hard. I was blur.

Mom on the other hand, "Like seriously you don't know that siput?" 

NO. Seriously. They laughed very hard at me. Ok I am fine, and everyday my mom will remind me to Google that creature at office. So when I google for that picture, I send to whatsapp family and they laughed so hard. 
-_____-'

Second,
Every time I wanted to go for swimming on Saturday morning, mom be like "Nabila, wake up. Jom pergi breakfast luar. Ada Nasi Dagang (My favorite!)" 

and I was like "No need to go for swimming?"

Thus, mom is the one who support and accompany me eating Nasi Dagang every weekend. Hahahaha

I laughed a lot after breakfast.

Nobody can say no what my mom has planned. Hahaha.

Third,
Just so you know, I love to eat Ikan Patin masak tempoyak, and I am the only one at home who eat that kind of fish. Thus, everytime I request to my mom that I want to eat my favorite fish (I dislike outside food when it comes to my favorite) , mom will...

"Nabila, I buy your Ikan Patin punya kawan. Let's eat" 

Hahahahahaha. We laugh so hard at the kitchen.

This statement, my mom learn from my brother. He always "Hmmm sedapnya ikan, ayam ni punya sedara,sepupu,kawan...name it"

Annoys me, but I love them so much. 




*Rolling on the floor, laughing*

No comments: