Hi, blog!
Sorry for the delay, losing the energy for this blog.
On a side note, I am not stopping from blogging. I just do not have enough time. As far as I can see there are quite a while since my last post. I know.
Anyway, I have to admit that I am addicted. I must stop. And I know I am not the only one. I am addicted to my keyboard and audit working papers. Hahahaha. I could be working from 8:30 am - 10 pm, but when I'm back home and it's midnight. How to find a steady boyfriend? Hahaha nahhh I do not need a boyfriend, I need a man.
I just didn't feel like booting up my computer when I came home to be honest. On a side note, I have always thought about writing a book down the road about my experience in doing auditing until I love audit very very much, compare to accounts. I use to write every single cents out from my purse, even it is 25cents. Doesn't seem like anyone's done this, and seems like something that people would read or buy. Thoughts? I should just stick to blog posts, instead.
Anyway, I would like to share with you my experience in doing auditing, after 3 months I have practiced. In this firm, my manager was horrendous (Not so lucky) and my first day on doing auditing, she comes up to me and asks me to study audit working paper format, and then leaves and I HAVE TO DO IT ALL ALONE. Big shock when I have to handle a company with a sales of MYR1million++ . A fellow staff associate who started client work a week before me, did helped me out. Thank you. I still remember whenever I have lots of questions, I will google first just to make sure I have an answer if my manager ask me (obviously she won't answer my questions).
To this day I won't forget how shoddy that manager was. So in summary, I hope in another company, I meet a manager who is a strong one, can guide me and sharing knowledge together. Ohh yeah, I am currently looking for a new job and my morning always be like checking for email from Jobstreet. Hehehe.
Pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment