Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Mingle around

Hi, blog!

Its already August and I am stuck at the office. No more works to do. I guess I need to bring all English series like Breaking Bad, Suits and The Mentalist to be watch at the office. Peak period is over and my manager has no idea what works to assign to me. 

Currently I am settling down with audit working papers for a college and still pending almost a month. Whoaaa. My colleague be like “Husna, type using one hand only, watching movies, youtube and then continue your work. Hahaha” The funniest sentence he said was “Mereput lah kita kat office”. Hahaha.

I am thinking to find other part time job doing account/audit. I can earn some pocket money and can fill my car tank. Cepatlah dapat kumpul duit untuk beli Tucson. Ehh. Haha. Tak sabar nak tunggu tahun hadapan.

Just so you know blog, I am really committed with my works. But, some people did not accept it, though. I just knowing one man (about two months ago) and he knows me during peak period (not a right time) and I rarely spend time talking with him. He even asks me to quit my job and find another job. I simply said “I love my job and I can handle it.” Biasalerrrr orang tak penyabar, pemalas, tak ada pendirian diri memang begitu. Mind you! I tak nak kawan you dah. Luckily I only put 30% believe to a man. Ohh ohh I love myself.

Anyway, last weekend I got a chance to meet up with my best friends, Nadirah, Zafirah and Noor Sham. We have lunch together at Seoul Garden, IoI City Mall. It is rare to see me hang out with my friends. Even my mom “pergilah keluar dating”. LOL. Thus, last weekend was the right time to meet my best friends, besides I have a wedding invitation by Ikram. His sister’s wedding at MAEPS, Serdang. Thanks for the invitation, Ikram :) Sorry for not informing you earlier before entering the hall. 

See, I have time for blogging because I do not have work to do. Penat berlakon ada kerja. Lebih penat daripada buat audit. Zzzz. I guess, that’s all for now. Interesting story will be coming next! Hiks. I will share with you some pictures during my short visit. 

Bye, blog.

No comments: