Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, August 7, 2015

I need a six months holiday, twice a year

Hi, blog!

As I have promised before, I wanted to share with you my pictures during the short visit sight seeing around. I share with you so that I will have the memories when I wanted to look it back. Retrospect, it is. 

Anyway, the sight seeing was last two weeks. I reward myself by having some food for my eyes after almost three months seat still in front of computer. I love myself, thus I have to reward myself. Working and life must balance, people! Hiks. I prefer to have some walk around park, lake and so on rather than spend my time for window shopping. Nature at its best! :D 

Auditor, what else? Being stingy to spend money on trivial things. Heh. 

Let pictures to the story :)







That's all for now, blog. 
Bye!

#EcoWorld #WindMillEvents

No comments: