Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Detention period and random talk

Hi, blog!

Guess what? I am done with detention period. Phewww. 
Done with GST, actually. 
Thus, I wanted to declare No overtime for me onwards
Yey!
And I can going home from work at 5.30p.m sharp. Wuhuu.

Ohh yes, I can plan my daily routine back to normal. Swimming, cycling and sleep at normal time, of course. And can have a date with someone! Haha.


**********


For time being, I was indecisive. To meet or not to meet. Again. Somehow, I feel sorry to him. 


Pity him I rarely spend time for almost one month and he even told me to quit my job. What? Eh please, I love my job. I need to collect as much experience as I can. I am just 24y/o. You have to understand my passion.

Listen!

I want to have my own audit firm before I am 30y/o.
Married before 26y/o.
To buy my Hyundai Tucson at the age of 25y/o (even I already have a car, but mom paid it, though). InsyaAllah, by next year, before raya I already have my own car.

So far, that was the short term plan that I have. 

I do wish to be a housewife, raise my own kids (to be a teacher to them, as someone wish for) buttttt, let me have all my short term plan listed above. Mind, you! 


You have no right to condemn what I am doing. We still do not have any 'halal relationship' so I have right on me. I just can listen to your advice for time being.

Eh, ter-emo. 
Haha

Bye, blog. 


No comments: