Ramadhan is coming to an end now and tomorrow will be one of the biggest annual celebrations for all Muslims worldwide. It will be a celebration of victory for all who succeeded in completing their duties during Ramadhan as well as to welcome the month of Syawal. How fast the days have moved, it seemed only yesterday I’ve just started fasting.
I’ll be celebrate my raya at mom's hometown in Bangi. Hahaha. As if I still call "my hometown". I’ve never gotten used to celebrating Aidilfitri in the kampung. Simply because of the absence of family festivities and the sort. Here it becomes like a watching television-lepaking or an eat all day session instead of the ambiance you get at kampung. Be it as it may I have to make the best of it and enjoy the long holidays. That’s right, I’m extending my leave to really unwind with family and friends. Should be cool.
I’d like to take this opportunity to wish all my family, friends, colleagues and admires, Happy Holidays! and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin. I would like to also apologize for any wrong doings or harsh comments I might have made to everyone. We are only human so are prone to making mistakes. Do take care of yourself and your loved ones during this festive period, especially if you’re planning to travel long distances. Check your transportation and make sure you allocate enough time for delays and congestion.
No comments:
Post a Comment