Hi, blog!
I was at home. This time, I got the chance to have a comfortable study week for myself. As usual, I will stay at mom's office. Study at the lab feels good as I can smell the dettol over the room. Hikhik. I reach home since last Thursday and need to go back to Muadzam just for another one class. Sir Azwan wanted to have last revision class with three of us. (Mustaqim, Nabila and I). Thus, we decide to going back to Muadzam on Tuesday and later after class we will going back home again.
We buy small handy Al-Quran for Sir Azwan as he willing to spend his time taught three of us in his room, where he actually does not have class on this Special Semester. Sir Azwan was a nice person and we feel that we have to buy something for Sir Azwan as a token of appreciation.
Apart from that, since I am the one who buy the Quran, I decide to buy for Adam too. The night I reach Muadzam on Tuesday, Adam wanted to photocopy my notes and I got the chance to give over the Quran. I hope he will appreciate the gift and the Quran will benefit him as well as it will benefit me. I did not tell Adam why I give the present. I ask him to received my present.
Well, Adam's birthday was on Friday, 8th May and during that night, I wish him via whatsapp and I bet he was curious as how come I know when was his birthday. He once whatsapp me the time-sleep from Muadzam Hospital when he was not able to come to class and there goes his IC number. Eh, I am not that professional stalker okay. Hahaha.
It is getting awkward to chatting with Adam in whatsapp, I think after I give him the Quran. We will talk on small thing like "what topic need to focus on?". Just like that. Adam have my photocopy notes for both subject, Islamic Accounting and Internal Audit. But then, he seems silent on Amazing People group. Not going to have discussion on the whatsapp group.
Let alone on that part. I ask Amazing People to have lunch together before going back home on Thursday.
Besides, I left a message to Adam at his Twitter, saying "Why I always remind you to study? Because I want you to be a perfect leader." I hope he can interpret my message as well.
That's all for now. Bye, blog. I am sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment