Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pre-Exam Syndrome & Happy Mother's Day

Hi, blog!
So, today was mother's day. I was busy looking for a best picture with my mom when I am supposed to study for my final exam. My first paper was on this Monday. Whoaaaa. I have three paper and my last paper was on Thursday. 

Anyhow, I am not fully prepare with my final semester exam *crying*. I always wanted to sleep. No more caffeinated since I already trained myself not taking any caffeine into body.

Currently, I am counting days to finish my studies and I feel very excited. At the same time, I have mixed feelings. I am sad to leave my friends behind. I've once read a quotes "Leaving a place isn't hard, but leaving your friends behind was hard." 

Uniten, a best place to study and the memories will remain.

Time flies and this week I am going to sit for finals. Working life are welcome. Can't believed I've reached this far with my great lecturers and friends. InshaAllah, with all of efforts and non stop Tawakal to Allah, I could get the best CGPA pointer! All the best especially to Amazing People (Adam, Mustaqim and Nabila). Let's have goals, dear friends! Friendship goals; manage to study overseas (continue completing my ACCA), have a great job, be a successful women, repay parents (countless) and get marry with a guy, who will love us no matter what, who will make our Iman rise, who will help us in Dunya and we can meet again in Jannah, InsyaAllah.




Dear mom, 
I Love you like a heart need its beat.

Mak, tak nak exam.
Barang semua dah siap packing.


No comments: