Hi, Blog!
Yesterday was my birthday. I am very grateful that I can celebrate my birthday this year with my family around. Alhamdulillah. I got so many kind wishes from my best friends, classmates (unitenians & merbokians) as they still remember my birthday. I do appreciate.
So, yesterday morning I planned to have swimming in the morning before going back to Muadzam after asar but then, the night before, I broke my laptop. Thus, I have to seek help from my cousin, Miza to settle down with my laptop. Its been a long time I didn't spend time with her. We usually spend time sharing bedtime stories and keep awake until subuh. Haihh remember those days. Since we are busy with studies, we only get the chance to meet up on weekend.
Ohh not to forget, I got the best yet funny wishes from my whatsapp group, #TeamBaring Haha. Thank you to Safwan, Zhafran and Ikram. But, Amazing People didn't wish me though. I is sad :'( But nahhh. Its ok since Amazing People were on a same boat going back to Muadzam. I brought my chocolate cake along.
We reached Muadzam aroun 9.00p.m and straight to have dinner first before entering apartment. That was my first and last to have dinner at "New Jentayu Kopitiam" after that restaurant moved to the new shop lots. Haha. Lame. All Unitenians already been to that place while Nabila & I, just to have dinner there.
I met Alia Saad, my twin and the funny stories is we both texting each other without meeting with two eyes. Lol. Alia wanted to give me Chocolate Chip Cheese Muffin. She brought it all the way from Batu Pahat. Well, I do appreciate that. Thanks, twin! Reach apartment, I ask Alia to come over to my apartment lobby and I gave her my chocolate cake.
Anyhow, I was being sad since I do wish a wishes from someone. Hmmm. Maybe I was expecting high on him. Let alone the wish things. I am that excited to give Amazing People my chocolate cake and to be eat at the library. We have assignments need to do since we already request to postponed the presentations from Sir Azwan. Sir Azwan was kind and nice lecturer. He was ok and we (Mustaqim, Nabila and I) wanted to give some token of appreciation to Sir Azwan at the end of this semester. Three of us only taking this Integrated Case Study subject on this special semester and our class was at Sir Azwan's room. Studying at the Sofa was really comfortable. We wanted to sleep every lecture class. Haha
Thus, I end my post entry with my own picture. Haha. It is hard for me to take a selfie, though. Very hard.
Skin breakout. "Satu jerawat mewakili satu kerja yang tertunggak"
So, I have two jerawat which mean, I have two assignments. Integrated Case Study and Internal Audit.
Bye, blog. I need to go to the library.

No comments:
Post a Comment