Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I love April

Hi, blog!

Long time didn't see you. I was quite busy with final semester and the class was packed besides I have to prepare myself with internship. Anyway, the most sounds reason why I love April is because...

My birthday was on April! Yey! Hahaha.
Hopefully, there was something great as I wish and unexpected things happen. Ameen.

I was really excited at the moment because tomorrow I was able to going home from Muadzam for free after two weeks living here. Pity me. This is because I am joining the second year student's trip to Uniten Bangi. We have "Bicara Insipirasi Kejayaan" talk.

Last weekend, Alia was coming to Muadzam to settle with her event and I got time to spend with Alia sight seeing around Muadzam. Alia brought me to have breakfast the famous kari kambing in town that I never knew before. Lol. We have short visit to Pinggir Pelangi and Politeknik Muadzam. Alia and I wanted to look at the swimming pool since we both never knew that Poli have swimming pool. Well, if I know about the existence of the pool, I won't going back home every week. Haha. 

One more thing, I got the chance to help Adam with his internship application (the verification letter, cover letter and CV as well) Wuhoo! I am that excited yaw! Haha. Finally, he seek help from me. Ehemm. That ego. That ego. T____T' Haha. See, how important am I to him? lol. Gelabah betul. It was unexpected things. Well, Adam already skip one week class because he have hockey tournament. He also skip his mid-term (with excuses). Since I am the nicest friend (ehemmm) he have, he was able to catch up with his study back and prepare for mid term.

Well, I am glad that I can help him. I already prepare the notes for him to study. What friend are for? Hihi. Hope this is the way to help him, besides lift his spirit up. I don't know how am I going to help you, Adam. I hope, we can have some time to talk to each other. I don't want to talk with you in whatsapp. If I have the chance, I want to ask you why people always underestimate you. LOL

Bye, blog!

No comments: