Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Dot

Hi, blog!
Sorry for being busy. I was at Muadzam, anyway. My second weekend on this semester. Haha. I balik every week but this week, I have to stay back and complete all my works. I am commitment person just so you know. Hahaha. Thus, I find ever assignments was my priority. Let alone my groupmates. Busy going back home every week, and hockey. Ahhh that people. Zzzz

So this time, I would share with you some facts that I stumbled upon some website and I already summarize it based on my understanding. I kan suka Google. Thus, I Google a lot and read all the facts that I want to know and share with you blog so that one day I can read it again. You will be my second brain. 







.









This is. 
Did you see the black dot? or you can't even find the black dot? just white blank page? 

Haaaa.
If you saw just white blank page first, that means...
You see a new person as a blank page where they are as white as the paper. You see the goodness of a person rather than looking for the opposite.

That's good! 

but,
when you see that black dot, which represents a bad side of a person, what would you do?

If you saw the black dot first, that means...
You look for the bad side of a person first. You're not open when meeting new people because you are careful.

That's good too! 
Means you analyse before you trust!

but,
now that you see the bad side of a person, would you try to learn the good side of them?

That's why I said there's no right or wrong answer. You can't help seeing what you saw first.You won't be like "I see the black dot first." That doesn't make sense!

But, here is where you are able to choose.

1) Let's say you're best friends with A, and he/she did one mistake. Would you still love him/her the way you used to?

2) Let's say you just met A, and you saw him/her at their worst time. Would you want to try and learn about him/her?

Now, digest. What would you do?

The real question is not what you saw first, but how you react to it.

Me myself saw the black dot first. But, I am not the kind that does not like a person immediately. When I see the 'ugly truth' of a person, then I know where not to thread when I am with them. 

*****

So, that's all I want to share.
Really. 
I am no psychiatrist, thus I can't really explain into detail about this. I did this so that we probably can learn something about ourselves, even if it's just a small insignificant thing. Nobody's perfect, and mistakes are probably our second best friend.

If you're open enough to accept other's mistakes, then when you make a mistake, InsyaAllah, people can still accept you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We see flowers when we scroll down the words.