Hi, blog!
So today, I only have one class which is AFRB class and my partner in crime, Nabila and I was really excited to enter for today's class as we can have a look at our crush! Hahaha. No Monday blues on this semester, I guess. hihihi
But, sad story... my crush didn't come to class today. Only Nabila's crush. Uuuuu. I bet he was not able to wake up or it is because his favorite team lose to Chelsea last week. Hahaha. Dasar stalker!
Well, to be honest... we can meet with our crush on Monday only. That's because we only same for lecture session, not for tutorial. Well, watching crush entering the class, my stomach growls 1000 edibles! kahkah. Acah je! Told to someone about having crush at class and he even said "pemangkin jati diri untuk ke kelas setiap hari tanpa missed. Tapi, boleh rasa menyesal pergi kelas bila dia tak datang" leuls. Sorry. Salah orang. I am the type who love to have crush in class as I can cuci mata secara sambilan. Hahaha. Bila dah tak boleh fokus lah tapi. But most of the time, tengok crush bila dia masuk kelas dan bila kita nak keluar kelas sahaja.
What we really do at library? Staying in between the rack of thesis, turning on my laptop and we can comparing our own thesis with others. While busy doing some research, I receive an email from our supervisor telling that she really want to meet us. Uuuu sounds scary. This is because, we haven't met with our supervisor since the beginning of new semester (already two weeks). I bet, we are the only supervisee (under her supervise) was lazy to seek for a help and act like the-genius-one. Nasib baik dah continue doing our research after break for one month so that ada lah progress sedikit. Haha. So tomorrow, I have to meet my supervisor.
Since Adam and Mustaqim was not around, (always missing in action) we got the chance to self-capture our self! wiwiwi. It is just coincidence that we both wearing pink colour today. Ada chemistry kot? Haha.
Since Adam and Mustaqim was not around, (always missing in action) we got the chance to self-capture our self! wiwiwi. It is just coincidence that we both wearing pink colour today. Ada chemistry kot? Haha.
ohh and one more thing, I will going to ACCA Student Conference 2014 on this coming Tuesday. Yey! The conference will be held at Sime Darby Convention Centre and this will be my second time attending the ACCA Conference. The first conference was last year in Putrajaya. (click here to read for the first ACCA Conference) Obviously, my class for this week will be until tomorrow. It was fun! Haha. Since the conference was in KL, I think... it would be great if I can going home. I can have four days of weekend. Four days okayyyy. Siapa tak seronok kan? I should discuss with my mom.
Ok bye bog. I will share with you the pictures of me (ehemmm) attending the ACCA Conference on next entry.
Eh, haruslah sebab blog kita! Haha

No comments:
Post a Comment