Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The busiest week in new semester, I guess

Hi, blog!
Its already November and my new semester has been started. Sorry for abandoning you blog. I was busy arranging my timetable and at the same time continuing with my research proposal.

Well, my group members was busy too and I wonder, did they know their commitment towards this final year project? Did they think this final year project was not very important compare to the final semester? Ahhhh I cannot brain this. Sometimes, I do feel very down and am I very selfish for not letting / assign task for my group members? I was feeling guilty at this moment.

Chin up, Husna! This could be your final semester. Bersemangatlah sikit.

Adam on the other hand is busy with his hockey team. Sometimes, I do mad at Adam as he already promised me to not getting more serious on his hockey team (later on can focus during special semester, I guess) as he can concentrate and given priority with this final year project.

"Dear, Adam. Don't you realize that I always back you up and give full support to you to digest this final year project? I am not underestimate you, anyway. Please give some commitment towards our project, would you?"

"Dear Mustaqim and Nabila. I am sorry for always being clingy-like at whatsapp group as I am the one who always keep remind you guys to have a look at our research proposal even we only need to focus on questionnaire and the results."

Ohh and one more thing, I have to write a letter to Dr Bakhtiar regarding my subjects on special semester. At first, I find to write a letter sangatlah perkara remeh temeh mana ada orang tulis surat zaman sekarang and just to let it be. After have some small discussion with my classmates on Facebook and they even said "tahulah Dr Bakhtiar macam mana kannnnn susah untuk dibawa berbincang". Well, since Husna is the rebellious one, I still want to meet Dr Bakhtiar and fight for what I want. And guess what? I GOT A POSITIVE REPLY. WUHUUUU. Dr is going to consider for my application yawwww. Haha

I guess, I need to stop here as I have to start creating my questionnaires. Later on I will share story to you, blog. Bye.

No comments: