Hi, blog!
As promised, I would share with you the pictures and stories during my ACCA Student Conference at Sime Darby Convention Centre that I attend on 12 November 2014. But, before that... let me share with you some of the photo shoot for my Management Accounting Symposium.
Told you, I get the chance to be among committee members. I was selected by my accounting lecturer, anyway. I was feeling lucky. At first, it is hard for me to join any events (since secondary school. Haha) but, I think... why not? since I never participate or give some contribution and at the same time I feel that I have to get some certificate and gain some experience.
So, behind of this story actually, my classmate Zhafran who give some support to let me (as if Husna was lazy) get some interest to join this event. He is my group leader for Logistics and Accommodation Bureau. He is the one would inform me anything that relate to this symposium (meeting that need to be attend yada yada) since I was not really active on the whatsapp group. Haha. Ohh before that, this symposium will be held on this coming 13 December 2014.
Uuuuuu. Husnaaaaaa. Why you're alone? hikhik :D
![]() |
| Top (from left) : Azfar, Zhafran & Sanjay . Botton ( from left) : Amir Hazzri, Husna & Hafiz |
Well, meet Zhafran! My classmate and my group leader for this accounting symposium. Obviously, Husna was short! Berdiri atas kerusi batu kot. Hahaha. Ehhh, wait. 160cm for a girl is just enough kot. Sudah habis comel lah tu. Ekeke
![]() |
Pardon me for not wearing the corporate skirt. Picture taken for program book and the book is black and white in color. Har har har!
Ok. Let's get back to track. I want to share pictures during the ACCA Conference.
![]() |
| #UnitenBest |
![]() |
| Dinner Time |
That's all. I love to share picture as it can describe the whole story. Lol. Ok gurau. Since the theme for this conference is "Journey of The Hercules" , so we are busy with the team building and some adventure activities. No camera at all. I left my phone in my bag, anyway.
Bye, blog. I have lots of assignment to do. I always grouping with those who love to sleep. Lucky me!
Bye, blog. I have lots of assignment to do. I always grouping with those who love to sleep. Lucky me!






No comments:
Post a Comment