Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Random

Hi, blog!

Well, I don't know where to start. But first, salam Maal Hijrah. May this new year brings a better us, InsyaAllah.

As usual, everytime I log in to meet you blog, for sure I have something to share. I don't know where to start. Let me talk randomly.

1. My semester break is about to an end and this coming Sunday I'll going back to Uniten. Wuuu tak sabar nak jumpa housemates, classmates... Adam especially ehhh haha acah je. Bukan apa, nak suruh dia continue buat questionnaire since I already proceed with his part. Barulah fair and square. Haha.

2. Perasaan bercampur baur sekarang ini. I don't know. I told my mom and my mom ask me when was my last time recite Qur'an and that was a month ago (before my semester break start). I feel very shame. I even don't have time for myself during this semester break and enjoy a lot. :'(

3. Someone is being pervert with me and I simply tegur dengan cara yang baik and tell you what blog, that was my very first time someone talk about sex things to me and first time jugaklah I meet someone like that. Nasib baik dalam FB, bukan depan mata. Phew

4. I miss someone. Where have you been? Please left a comment so that I know you're still alive. I guess you know who you are.

Bye, blog.

No comments: