Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Mom's Birthday and random talk

Hi, blog.
Sorry for abandoning you. I was busy. Busy with my FYP and some sorts of activities, but still, I will make myself free for you, blog. Got lots of stories need to share with you. Ok, let me tell you randomly.

1- Going back to hometown last week. Celebrate mom’s birthday. Abang belanja makan. Yey! But Ayah and Adik were not around. Just three of us. Adik is busy with group assignments and she is planning to go home with her friends on next week while Ayah is working outside.



2- Meeting with supervisor at the week 4 and guess what? She told us that we have done our thesis in complicated way. She even said “you guys doing like phd students. Kita nak simple sahaja” and we just laughed at each other. Guided by Dr Bakhtiar, our head of department , a good lecturer I can say and a bit complicated when it comes checking our research proposal, he will check on the grammar too. Yes, grammar nazi he is. Haha. Ok tak baik.

3- Last Tuesday, I have mid term exam for accounting subject. Thus, I spend my time teaching Adam and Ikram at library. Wow, dah boleh jadi lecturer ni. Haha. Well, to be honest, I like the way these two guys have the intention to study and I as well can spend my time teaching them and at the same time lift their strength up. Let alone the negative thinking of others making gossips and so on. I love this environment. Sharing knowledge and stories will make us become more matured. To be their best friend is one of the advantages. Haha

4- I think I was really stressed. Lots of assignments need to do and at the same time, mid term exams are approaching (next week). My supervisor was really helpful but my group mates sometimes a bit selfish. I have to study for mid term exam too. Why not you guys manage your time properly and make time for final year project. I already make it for chapter 1, 2 and 3 and you guys just need to brainstorm an idea for the questionnaire only. I am begging. I was really sad at the moment and suddenly Adam telling that he was not around next week. He will going for hockey tournament at Bangkok and need to have training first at Uniten Bangi, while Nabila and Mustaqim, always giving an excuses. Ahhhhh I cannot brain.

5- Sad story. My crush was not in the same class with me on this semester. I is sad. Tak boleh curi pandang dalam kelas lagi. Thus, I have to leave my temperament like attitude to look at guys wearing necktie every Monday. Huwaaaaa kenapa Mike Ross tak sama kelas dengan kitaaaa? :’( Its ok. I wish I can take picture with you during our final year project paper presentation. Hehehe. Dasar!

Ok bye, blog. I have to study for mid term exams. Pray for me.  

No comments: