Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Adventures of Final Year Project - Research Method

Hi, blog!
It is already September! wiwiwi and this month could be the toughest month as I have to struggle for final exam. Another one semester to go, InsyaAllah.

Well, today I am going to share with you my research method, the third chapter in the research proposal. So, the task was given on last Thursday by Dr Bakhtiar and we need to submit on last Tuesday. Since everybody was going back home for Merdeka break, I don't think so everyone (my classmates) are able to do that task. Hahaha. Well, a students it is. 

Since I was busy and not willing to do the task alone (as usual), I quickly assign the task to each of my group members. I told them to choose which part they have interest to do. Adam volunteer to do the first part, which is Population and Sample, and Mustaqim have to do the second part which is Data Collection. Meanwhile Nabila, she is doing the fourth part, Statistical Analysis. These three parts are 5 marks each. Me? going to do the third part which is Measurement Variables and 15 marks on this part. No choice and I was okayyy. Zzzz. The marks stated is only count when we have finish with the project paper, not this proposal.

So, I have to interact with them through email and whatsapp. Mustaqim on the other hand always be like "Husnaaaa kau bagi aku kerja apa ni? aku taip dah sampai 4 pages tauuu!" HAHAHA. Well, sorry Mus. I can't help you and I only can laugh to Mustaqim "Now, you know it." Adam as usual "Husnaaaa dah siap nanti betulkan grammar and so on". This could be the easiest task. I was feeling like examiner. Hahaha and Nabila "Husnaaaa kita tak boleh nak elaborate panjang sangat so kita bagi pendek je boleh tak?" and I was ok with that. As long as you have the idea. See, my group members banyak perangai dan ragam. Baru tiga orang okayyy.

Busy checking on other people's work, I have not complete my task. Besides, my other group member for tax assignment did not doing their task very well. They only copy and paste from the internet (without edit and remove the URL) and straight email to me. 5% of marks and you just simply do like that?! I cry after read the email. I don't mind if they was not able to do that task but please tell me early. Luckily I was not put a high hope. Thus, I told my mother that I am going back to Uniten early. Pity my sister as she have to follow me. So on Sunday evening, sampailah kita di Muadzam and I can complete all my works. The taxation, account assignment and this research method. Fuhhh.

On Tuesday, after done submitting the research method parts, Dr Bakhtiar told us that we are going to present our proposal by next week which is on Tuesday, 9th September. Awwww. I am not ready yet. So many works to do, so little time. Well, this situation only come during the end of the semester (before final exam starts). Sorry body. I take a lot of caffeine lately. Muka macam zombie, lack of focus on class... haihhhh apa nak jadi? Seriously, I have to spend time with my group members at library starting this week. 

Ohh and one more. As usual, when it comes to one month before final exam starts, who ever looking for Husna, you can find me at library. Yes. I was study hard at library. Hahaha. Acah je. Tak study pun. Private tutor. *flips hair* (Husna bukan study di library. Dia datang library sebab nak air-cond sahaja. Dasar budak bandar!) Well, this is because of Adam. I was shock at first when Adam ask me to go to library study with him every night. My first thought "Kenapa dengan Adam niiii nak study tetiba exam lambat lagi kot" and Adam simply reply to my first thought "Husna, nanti Adam busy tournament hockey so kita start study awal boleh? even Husna belum study lagi, kita boleh study sama" hikhok. Wehhhh boleh pengsan orang ajak pergi study di library. Sudahlah belikan kita chocolate. kahkah.




Dear blog. 
Pray for me as I will start to present my proposal this 9th September. I have to struggle and make sure the 10% marks for presentation in my hand, InsyaAllah and I have the strength to make sure my group members are really prepare for this presentation. See you later. 
Love, 
Husna.

No comments: