Hi, blog!
Today was not a good start for me. My partner in crime, Nabila going home to Bangi today as she is going to send her parent for Haji tomorrow. So, I was alone in class.
Referring to the above title, I somehow feel annoy with my classmate. Yes. They always teasing people even that person is really innocent. So today, I was the victim. Well, to be honest not this time, always and I always wanted to shout at them and said "Matanglah sikit!"
Well, today during tax class, Adam was late. Madam ask him to seat at any place as to share the teaching materials. So, he said "nak duduk dengan Husna lah". I realize that was an awkward moment when both person in front of me (the datin group) turning back and keep teasing. They was like "senangnya hidup Adam. Everything orang provide". krikkrik. During that time, I was discussing with Adam the assignment need to be done as he missed the previous class.
Ohh classmate. Tell you what, since Adam already give me the 900 sheets of A4 paper (as a gift anyway, hiks) and that was my responsible to print the lecture notes for him. I don't mind providing the lecture notes, tutorials and guidelines for my circles. Why not? They are being nice to me. It just that I am the one who are too introvert and hard to make or starting even creating the circle.
Last week, I scold Zhafran as he is being over teasing my friend, Nabila. Nak bergurau boleh. Tapi gurauan dia dah melampau sangat sehinggakan memalukan dia. Come on! Boleh ke dengan selambanya cakap baju yang orang itu pakai dengan sopan dah habis elok cakap baju mengandung? Sudahlah cakap dengan lecturer di depan. Digest this, right after lecturer enter the class, he shout "Madam, Nabila pakai baju mengandung hari ini. Hahaha" Hey, tak kelakar tau. Awak melampau. Kawan saya tak belajar langsung hari itu. I blame you for this!
Sekarang, rasakan bagaimana kena friendzone. Nak sangat kan? Bukan sahaja kena friendzone, malah diberi kecaman hebat. HAHAHAHA. Bila nak minta maaf dengan kawan saya? Berani lah ejek orang lagi. The introvert might have high in patience, but somehow once he really mad, he can do something that is unexpected. Mind that. Now, the barriers become bigger. Kasihan awak. Sekarang dalam kelas pun tak ada orang nak duduk dengan awak. Sampai nak kena panggil ajak kawan duduk sebelah. Leuls.
Ohh one thing, dear classmate. Be matured. Tak perlu lagi mengeluarkan kata-kata yang sangat tidak matang. Cubaan untuk bergosip cinta monyet sangat lah tidak matang. Itu zaman budak sekolah menengah. Like somebody asking you this "Bila nak ada boyfriend?" HAHAHAHAHAH. Sorry. Too funny, mannnnnn. I could die laughing. Itu untuk soalan budak sekolah menengah.
P/s : Bilalah korang nak matang. Penat.
No comments:
Post a Comment