Hi, blog!
So, last night was my group's turn to present our research proposal. Dr Bakhtiar has set up for two session for this research proposal presentation. First session was on Tuesday's morning and second session was on Wednesday's evening. Knowing that my batch was a small batch, consists of 14 groups (4 members each group) for this research method subject. Thus, I bet easy for Dr Bakhtiar to conduct our batch on this semester and I am hoping that Dr Bakhtiar will help us towards the excellence of our final year project. InsyaAllah :)
After submitted our research proposal on Tuesday morning, we practice at the library. As usual, my group always have problem when it comes to stick with 4 person. Haha. We always comes in three and one always missing. The one always missing, either Adam or Mustaqim. Adam always with his hockey training and Mustaqim, overslept. Hahahaha. On that day, Mustaqim is the one who still having his beauty sleep.
A week before presentation, we are busy arguing on what theme to choose and what attire that we need to wear, not to practice for the presentation haha. Since I love the temperament like to look at guys who are wearing full set of black baju melayu (with sampin songket and songkok) so I decide for Adam and Mustaqim to wear that attire. Simple. While Nabila and I? we just use our baju raya, the green one and it was coincidence that we both using the same colour for raya. hehe.
At first, Adam told us that he have the black baju melayu and two songket so, no problem to give a lend to Mustaqim but then, on Sunday, he whatsapp told that "Adam tak ada baju melayu". After receiving whatsapp from Adam, I am about to cry. Yes, I can't mad at people as I am the one who will cry first. ahhh shame ah you. Me on the other hand "Last week you told you have baju melayu? At Melaka? Ok fine Adam".
I told my mother and my mom ask me to bring abang's baju melayu just for Adam. The sampin songket too. Kebetulan balik rumah hujung minggu and bolehlah pinjamkan untuk Adam. My mom excited lebih siap pack kan lagi baju melayu and dua sampin songket (mungkin sebab Adam kot?) as if I would left this baju melayu and sampin kalau my mom tak tolong packing kan. Haha. Kalau tak perform during presentation, tak tahulah nak cakap apa. Alahai.
A week before presentation, we are busy arguing on what theme to choose and what attire that we need to wear, not to practice for the presentation haha. Since I love the temperament like to look at guys who are wearing full set of black baju melayu (with sampin songket and songkok) so I decide for Adam and Mustaqim to wear that attire. Simple. While Nabila and I? we just use our baju raya, the green one and it was coincidence that we both using the same colour for raya. hehe.
At first, Adam told us that he have the black baju melayu and two songket so, no problem to give a lend to Mustaqim but then, on Sunday, he whatsapp told that "Adam tak ada baju melayu". After receiving whatsapp from Adam, I am about to cry. Yes, I can't mad at people as I am the one who will cry first. ahhh shame ah you. Me on the other hand "Last week you told you have baju melayu? At Melaka? Ok fine Adam".
I told my mother and my mom ask me to bring abang's baju melayu just for Adam. The sampin songket too. Kebetulan balik rumah hujung minggu and bolehlah pinjamkan untuk Adam. My mom excited lebih siap pack kan lagi baju melayu and dua sampin songket (mungkin sebab Adam kot?) as if I would left this baju melayu and sampin kalau my mom tak tolong packing kan. Haha. Kalau tak perform during presentation, tak tahulah nak cakap apa. Alahai.
![]() |
| Family Portrait on Hari Raya |
Told you, my group is the only group that wearing traditional theme and my classmates puji cakap our outfit is nice. hiks. *kembang hidung* Well, I just told them "Blazer and Necktie are too mainstreammm" haha. Not that I dislike the blazer as blazer is the way to make you looks smart and professional as for presentation. It just like, I found Mustaqim was did not look smart when wearing kemeja and necktie (macam tercekik) and nampak kurang selesa when he tuck in, while Adam, looks a bit selekeh when wearing kemeja and necktie. Maybe he did not wear the tie properly. Well, first perceptions is the attire right? Pardon me for not knowing about the attire etiquette.
![]() |
| Wehhh Hensem gila Adam! Boleh jatuh tergolek golek. Tapi macam flower-horn. kahkah. (on this picture) |
So, last night, we have a guest (datang jauh dari Bentong) hihi. I bet Zakuan and the gang was really excited to watch our presentation. hehe (his group present on Tuesday morning). Sorry, I put this picture on my blog as I found this picture is really funny. Hahaha.
... and last but not least, meet Jeevan, my kekasih gelap. hiks. Don't ask me why. It is just that Jeevan wants to concentrate on his studies but many Indian girls like to flirt with him. So, hoping that by declare this picture, nobody will disturb him after this. Sorry girls. Jeevan I punya. Wahahahah. Guess what? Jeevan once told me "Yes, Husna is my girlfriend and I am going to convert soon" to the Indians girls who busy asking who is Husna. Muahahah. Me on the other hand, enjoy teasing them.
Well, we are done with Research Proposal Presentation. Hoorrrahhhhh. Let's prepare for Final Year Project (FYP) for the next semester. InsyaAllah. Thanks for the hard work, group mates :) Now, it is the time to have some parrrrtaaaayyyy! Hahaha. Joke.
Hey, Husnaaaaa. You should start study. Final exam is just around the corner. Don't you remember your advisors' advice? "Awak ni tak nak intern dekat Big Four ke?" Me on the other hand, "I nak intern dekat audit firm my uncle so that I boleh dapat 4 flat terus". Husna boleh pergi selam muka dalam baldi sekarang!
Hey, Husnaaaaa. You should start study. Final exam is just around the corner. Don't you remember your advisors' advice? "Awak ni tak nak intern dekat Big Four ke?" Me on the other hand, "I nak intern dekat audit firm my uncle so that I boleh dapat 4 flat terus". Husna boleh pergi selam muka dalam baldi sekarang!
Bye, blog. Doakan.





No comments:
Post a Comment