Hi, Blog!
I'm ready to story to you my progress on literature review parts. Just so you know, Dr Bakhtiar have informed us to submit this second draft after Raya and this is really interesting!. Hahaha.
Well, to be honest... Nobody have the interest to do any assignments during Raya. Wrong timing, maybe? Haha. Reach home on Thursday (one week before raya) and I straight emailed to my group members for their task which are journals need to be cited, highlight the main points and do some paragraph. You think, they have the guts to do this assignment? No.
As a leader, I kept contact with my group members, as they always ask me to keep remind them even I know they only read my whatsapp without replying it. This is sad. Haha. I even wish them on Facebook like this (below) just to let them know that I really care on them. Awww, this is so sweet! Haha.
"Selamat Hari Raya to an amazing set of people in the group... Adam, Mustaqim and Nabila. May the auspicious occasion of Eid, bless you with peace, be guided by faith in Allah & shine in His divine blessings also bring joy to your heart and home :')
I'm ready to story to you my progress on literature review parts. Just so you know, Dr Bakhtiar have informed us to submit this second draft after Raya and this is really interesting!. Hahaha.
Well, to be honest... Nobody have the interest to do any assignments during Raya. Wrong timing, maybe? Haha. Reach home on Thursday (one week before raya) and I straight emailed to my group members for their task which are journals need to be cited, highlight the main points and do some paragraph. You think, they have the guts to do this assignment? No.
As a leader, I kept contact with my group members, as they always ask me to keep remind them even I know they only read my whatsapp without replying it. This is sad. Haha. I even wish them on Facebook like this (below) just to let them know that I really care on them. Awww, this is so sweet! Haha.
"Selamat Hari Raya to an amazing set of people in the group... Adam, Mustaqim and Nabila. May the auspicious occasion of Eid, bless you with peace, be guided by faith in Allah & shine in His divine blessings also bring joy to your heart and home :')
Tidak lupa juga kepada Dr. Bakhtiar dengan ucapan, cuti seminggu di musim perayaan, mana sempat nak baca journal dan buat draft for literature review segala bagai. Saya sebagai wakil kumpulan berharap Dr. boleh melanjutkan tempoh untuk hantar draft selepas cuti ini. HAHAHAHAHA "
One week of holiday for Raya is not enough. This is true. The night before going back to Uniten, one of my group member have the guts to reply my whatsapp. I really surprised!
Adam : Husna, journal ni kita nak cari apa?
and I just reply "Dah siap. See you in Uniten"
HAHAHAHAHA. Puas hati. I think, I'm such a bad person. I always makes people feeling guilty with me. But, I don't have that intention, though. Seriously. I always in the feeling of "Jangan susahkan orang. Tak baik susahkan orang. Diri sendiri tak apa". Sebab itulah selalu makan diri. Maybe? But, I don't care. As long as I'm happy with myself and people around (my group members, especially) are comfortable with me. Sometimes, when my group members asking for which task need to do and how to do it, I always in the feeling of guilty.
I always ask myself these questions :
1- My explanation is really bad?
2- I did not explain what task to do to them?
3- Am I really selfish?
... and some sorts of other questions.
Ok. Let's get back to the track. Literature part is the most important parts need to focus on. This is the part where, we need to refer based on previous studies and relevant information related to the topic must have further explanation. So, the literature parts consist of three sub-topic. First, introduction. Second, Literature Review and third, theoretical framework and hypothesis development.
I am done with the first and third sub-topic. I do it on fifth day of raya. So, I was hoping that the other three of my group members can proceed with the second sub-topic. But, my expectation was wrong. I have to do it since I want to going back home on Thursday and Dr Bakhtiar ask us to submit the draft on Friday. Apart from that, I burn the midnight oil on last Monday and set the time to do it with my group members on Wednesday at library.
Sigh.
Ok. Let's get back to the track. Literature part is the most important parts need to focus on. This is the part where, we need to refer based on previous studies and relevant information related to the topic must have further explanation. So, the literature parts consist of three sub-topic. First, introduction. Second, Literature Review and third, theoretical framework and hypothesis development.
I am done with the first and third sub-topic. I do it on fifth day of raya. So, I was hoping that the other three of my group members can proceed with the second sub-topic. But, my expectation was wrong. I have to do it since I want to going back home on Thursday and Dr Bakhtiar ask us to submit the draft on Friday. Apart from that, I burn the midnight oil on last Monday and set the time to do it with my group members on Wednesday at library.
Sigh.
Luckily they willing to spend time together at library yesterday.
Ohh and I bet Adam was feeling really guilty since he was absent on Research Method class on last Tuesday and Account class on last Monday. Because of that, he then give me another 450 sheets of A4 paper. Feeling guilty much? Hahaha. Asalkan bahagia. No lah. Dia dapat rasakan kertas yang dia beri dahulu dah nak habis since I always provide lecture notes to my circle and I even said "Husna tolong tambahkan pahala untuk Adam". kekeke. That's why. Husna pun, beragak lah sedikit. He provides that paper for you and him lah. Bukan pergi distribute satu kelas. LOL. Sangatlah tak matang. Tahulah dah ada printer sendiri. Seronok sangat nak print barangkali.
Thank you Adam. Kertas banyak lagi sebenarnya. If I told my mother about this, I wonder what present she would buy for you. Kekeke
Ohh and I bet Adam was feeling really guilty since he was absent on Research Method class on last Tuesday and Account class on last Monday. Because of that, he then give me another 450 sheets of A4 paper. Feeling guilty much? Hahaha. Asalkan bahagia. No lah. Dia dapat rasakan kertas yang dia beri dahulu dah nak habis since I always provide lecture notes to my circle and I even said "Husna tolong tambahkan pahala untuk Adam". kekeke. That's why. Husna pun, beragak lah sedikit. He provides that paper for you and him lah. Bukan pergi distribute satu kelas. LOL. Sangatlah tak matang. Tahulah dah ada printer sendiri. Seronok sangat nak print barangkali.
Thank you Adam. Kertas banyak lagi sebenarnya. If I told my mother about this, I wonder what present she would buy for you. Kekeke
No comments:
Post a Comment