Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, August 18, 2014

Don't underestimate my power. Haha

Hi, blog!
Last week was the busiest week. But, as long as the name was Husna, no matter how busy, can still go home with a ground "Hey, It's raya!" Hahaha

So today I'm going to told you what was happen on last week. 

1- Nothing happen on Monday. It is just that the night before I text Adam told him to wear the necktie that I gave to him tomorrow since on Monday was a formal day. I have the temperament like on Monday , to have a look at the guys with formal attire. Hehe. But, Adam already brought the necktie to his hometown, Malacca. Ughhh kecewa. Haha

2- Tuesday was the busiest day. Class start at 8.00a.m until 10.00p.m and I have only 4 hours of gap between the subjects. The first subject on that day was Research Method. It was my favorite class. But on that day, Dr Bakhtiar did mention on how he really shocked on our progress on Literature Review that we send last week. Ughh. I am feeling really guilty. Adam was absent due to not feeling well. So I told him on the evening class that we have problem with our literature parts.

Another thing that I need to share is during the second last class of the day. The Public Sector Accounting class. I have to do the presentation. Alone. The task given was to find out any important points from the journal. Since I was joining the junior class, and it is one of the advantage that I already learn Research Method subject, so I was the chosen one on the overall group presentation. Yey me. But, after that I was feeling guilty. The other group need to re-do the presentation and prove that my group presentation was a good one. Sir, pity them sir :( 

3- On Wednesday, I have back up mid term for specialize tax. It is on Investment Holding Company topic. Simple, but I still find it was difficult. Tricky questions. I am not confidence with my answer. Haha. Madam decided to do the back up test as the classmates was not perform during the first test. See, no backup test in UiTM right? In your dreams.

Ohh one more. I find my classmates are selfish. ChengChongChengChong. Really selfish. The class rep, did not even inform me that clas AFRB on that evening was cancel. Raining cats and dogs, my circle and I stay in front of the class. Bad luck. Mustaqim, Nabila, Ain, Atiqah and I. See, at least, do inform one of my circle. Let alone the jealous part lah. hish. Sick! You guys just wait. 

4- Thursday is the best day on last week. Since I only have two class on that day, the audit class is cancel and already inform earlier by lecturer. The other class was, research method class and Dr Bakhtiar inform us the night before. Right after I read the email, I straight buy ticket online. Hahaha. So, Nabila and I going can going home earlier. We took the bus at 8.30a.m and straight to mom's office.

Once I reach mom's office, mom told me that I look really stress. I was shock and I ask myself "Is it really obvious? I don't think so I'm that stress" and ohh... no wonder Adam told me that I look like really stress on Wednesday. Apart of that, I said to my self "yes, I am stress." 


Stress because of classmates. Certain classmates. One group really underestimate one of my group member, Adam. They was like;
"Husna, who is another one of your group member?" 
I was silent at the moment. I look at her and told "Adam."
"Seriously?! Tak tipu?"
"Serious" :( 
"Relax, Husna. One of our group member also like that"

I smile at her and get out from the class.

I text Adam and he even said "Chill la Husna. They will have their time"
Wow, Adam. Wowwww. You can only said like that? Great. 

And I was wondering "Why? Is it really bad If grouping with Adam? People changed. Rezeki orang kita tak tahu." 

No comments: